_Talent Lab – _Reykjavik International Film Festival (RIFF) – Iceland (September 2015) – Guest of Honour is David Cronenberg
Talent Lab – _Odense International Film Festival (OFF) – Denmark (August 2015)
_Admission at French National Theater La Colline as an actress. – 2011/2012
HEIS: Crossmedia Project
_heis (chronicles) / feature film (93’), 2016
* Best World Fiction Feature Film, LA Film Festival, 2016
_heis (pile ou face) / series (5×11’), 2016
* Official Selection at Côté-Court Film Festival
* Official Selection at Festival Premiers Plans d’Angers (category L’Air Numérique)
* Official Selection at NYC Web Festival (+ nomination *Outstanding Achievement in Writing*)
* Official Selection at International Film Festival of Reykjavik
* Official Selection at Chicago Blow-Up Arthouse Film Festival
* Official Selection at Festival Les Pépites du Cinéma
_Blast (20’), 2013
* Jury prize at International youth talent festival Paris/Beijing, 2013
* Official Selection at Festival les pépites du cinéma, 2013
* Official Selection at Le jour le plus court, EROÏN, 2013
_Lettre à ma soeur (3’), 2012
* Official Selection at Le jour le plus court, EROÏN, 2012
_Mars ou Twix (3’), 2012
* Official Selection at mashup film festival, forum des images, 2012
Anaïs Volpé is a screenwriter/filmmaker, a visual artist and an actress. She learns on the ground, without school. She likes mixing arts and exploring new way of narrations in cinema.
Doing a film is constantly « a Lab » for her.
Between 2006 and 2011 she has training in many different theaters as an actress, in Paris. Then she is admit for one year at the French National Theater La Colline into a Lab for young actors, through an audition.
In 2012 she learns editing with the help of some Youtube Tutorials and by doing three mini-films « Mars ou Twix » (Mashup Film Festival-Forum des Images) / « Lettre à ma soeur » (Acquisition by a French TV Channel France 3) / « Cherry.58 » (Mobile Film Festival).
In 2013, she directs her first short film “Blast” (20’/ Lucy in the sky production). The film wins the “Jury’s Prize” in the International Festival of Young Talents France/China.
She is invited by the French Embassy of China and wins a grant from the French Cultural Institute of Beijing in order to begin to write
and shoot her first Crossmedia project HEIS in China.
Today, HEIS is now finished, this is in the same time a feature film, a series and an art-installation. The project starts its release in film festivals and art-galeries since 2015.
In 2016, the whole project is selected in the 5 best International Crossmedia Projects (including a fiction feature film) in the Film Market of 2016 Cannes Film Festival and has been pitched over there.
The feature-film part wins the Award of the Best World Fiction in the LA FILM FESTIVAL by Film Independent. The series part wins the Award of best Series in The 2016 Cross Videos Days, The art-installation part is selected for the 67th edition of the prestigious selection of « Jeune Creation » in Paris.
Anaïs is now currently working on the script of her next feature film that has been selected to be pitched in 2016 Cannes Film Festival in « La Maison des Scénaristes »
She would love to develop her next artistic project in NYC.